Friday 27 September 2013

WILL YOU DO THIS TODAY?


Hello lovelies, can you believe it's the last Friday in September? I was reflecting on the past few months last night when I came across this picture and I thought to myself "WILL YOU DO THIS TODAY?" 


John A. Appleman said, " I have heard it said that the first ingredient of success is to dream a great dream" but a great dream without a plan will forever remain a dream. We wake up everyday with a dream but why do we all struggle to act upon our dreams. Most times when we read about great people who have made it, we almost feel discouraged but we fail to realise that they won through planning and commitment and hard work.

Dreaming is easy but acting on the dream is even harder. You must recognise that a dream is a cycle and it requires a lot of time, dedication and constant perseverance. Your dream might be going on a natural hair journey or learning to love you body, lose weight, get fit or starting a new venture. All you need to do is get focused, integrate your dreams to your daily life and be committed to your dream.





"If I believe in myself, I can turn my dreams into a plan and my plan into my reality."

Have a lovely weekend...
xoxo
Ashabi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...