Monday 28 October 2013

Movie with my hubby...


Hola ladies, I love going to the cinema, the smell of fresh popcorn, ice cream, hot dog, etc. but I haven't been to see a movie in a while.  My hubby and I decided to watch "Prisoners" (watch trailer HERE). For this look I decided to wear the same skirt in my previous post (HERE) because it was on the same day and I paired it with this  lovely Aztec jumper gifted by my hubby.






Jumper / Gifted
Skater Skirt / Matalan
Boots / Justfab

Have a blessed day...
xoxo
Ashabi




Follow me

3 comments:

  1. You are one curvy chick! Love the way you dressed for your movie date ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. onyi i agree with u!! love the way you dress to fit your curves
      ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Thanks Onyeka and Uchenna

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...