Friday 18 October 2013

Style Inspiration: Houndstooth



 Hello everyone, style knows no boundaries neither does it limit anyone. Size and shape can be dressed in ways that best accentuate any body shape whether curvy or slim. Every lady has a picture of how she wants to look any time she's stepping out of the house. A picture of a fearless career driven woman but many of us fail to bring that picture to life because of the constraints we create in our minds.


My style inspiration this week is Houndstooth and it's one of the biggest trends for Autumn 2013. I was inspired by the picture of Gwen Stefani, the simplicity of her outfit was outstanding and at the same time sophisticated. A casual look was on my mind until I looked out the window and it was pouring down with rain, so a quick change of heart was needed. My Houndstooth blazer was paired with black jeggings, turtle neck top and black ankle boots. I had fun recreating this look because my outfit.
How did I do recreating this look?  Don't forget to leave your comments below...








"Look in the mirror and find the unique beauty in you" 
Tyra Banks


Blazer: C&A (Old)
Similar HERE
Turtle neck: MATALAN
Jeggings: MATALAN
Ankle Boots: Dune (Old)
Hat: Hubby's own

Have a fun filled weekend
xoxo
Ashabi


Follow me
INSTAGRAM [] FACEBOOK [] TWITTER [] PINTEREST

4 comments:

  1. Like your blog and I like houndstooth very much!

    Greetings,

    Grace from http://inbetweentheworldofgrace.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics, I'm inspired by the blogger's perspective about life and beauty. Ashabi! good job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...