Sunday 8 December 2013

Peplum Things...



Hello everyone, am back again and  hope you're doing great? I'm sure Christmas preparations are on top gear at the moment. I still don't have a clue about things to do but am excited about my forthcoming Birthday... Yes, my birthday is in a couple of days on the 11th o December to be precise and am truly grateful for the gift of life. Am not the type of girl that celebrates birthdays but this year, I feel like throwing a big party (which am not). Enough said about that and please watch out for my birthday post.



Peplum is a versatile piece of clothing whether top, skirt or even belt. It can be dressed different ways and you can't go wrong with it.



Leather jacket - HM []  Top - Dorothy Perkins [] Jeans - TK Maxx
Bag - Zara [] Shoes - Topshop


Shop the look

Have a blessed day...
xoxo
Ashabi


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...