Thursday 6 March 2014

Stay Focused...



Hello, hope you are having a great day? Lately I find myself being distracted by things around me and most times I spend a lot of time comparing myself with my peers and other people, knowing well that this does not help us in anyway. I figured that the most important thing is focusing on my own needs. I have learnt to think about my long term goals and the direction I need to take. 
Today's outfit post is really simple, the weather has been so good and can't wait for Spring. Most curvy ladies don't like wearing sleeveless tops/shirt because of the fear of "Bingo wings" but I can't be bothered and ladies don't waste time memorising complicated guidelines or trying to be perfect.


Top - Newlook [] Leather trim jeggings - Matalan [] Shoes - Next 





I love reading your comments and thanks for stopping by.
Until next time
Have a great day
xoxo
Ashabi















2 comments:

  1. So on point sis... we need to focus on the things ahead, forget about the past or anything that will pull us a step backward from achieving our goals. stay focused and you you will get there...
    Lastly, I'm so replicating this look(you).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...